Nhospitality – The communication solution for accommodation and managed services industries of all types and sizes.
A centrally-operated, virtual system tailored to the hospitality and managed services industry, which integrates seamlessly with your Property Management System.
Nhospitality serves all of your operation‘s requirements and ensures you are utilising your resources efficiently.
Easy to integrate! No expense outlay and inconvenient installation and maintenance of your own PBX.
Nhospitality at a glance:
- Is a pay as occupancy product without Capex-Costs
- Full call management including IVR, queues, voicemail, missed calls. etc.
- Minimizes your number of different connections and interfaces
- Allows you to market communications as a service in a customer-friendly way
- Increases your employees‘ efficiency
- Integrates mobile service processes and social guest relations
- Is all about a long-term partnership for improving guest communications
Click here for product flyer.
The communications service that exceeds guest, management and staff demands!
Nhospitality brings the benefits of the NFON Cloud Telephone System to the hospitality industry. Operated from secure and reliable NFON data centres, this central, virtual communications service enables hotels to streamline all service-related communication processes. With Nhospitality, hotels can spoil guests with prompt and attentive services whilst at the same time minimising costs and response times – all without any additional hardware or software procurement.
- Facilitates communication with guests and across teams
- Manages mobile service procedures easily and efficiently
- Accelerates response times across all service units
- Increases guest satisfaction and customer retention
- Integrates seamlessly with hotel property management systems
- Optimises operational costs with projectable monthly price plans
Nhospitality seamlessly integrates with property management systems (PMS) and supports their entire scope of functions, making it the go-to solution for effective service management.
Learn more about the future of hospitality communications!