Per utilizzare questo telefono IP in connessione con il Suo apparecchio telefonico, è necessaria una connessione stabile a banda larga.
- You should have at least the firmware version 22.24 in order to be use the Panasonic DECT solution with the telephone system (auto provisioning). In case you should have a DECT basis station that has an older firmware, that firmware will need to be updated manually. You will find more information on how to update the firmware manually in chapter Firmware Update of the Panasonic Administrator Guide of the manufacturer. New products purchased from NFON is equipped with the latest firmware and does not require any updates. In order to see the currently installed firmware on your DECT basis station, click on basic settings in the menu of your handset and proceed by clicking on software version.
- You can register up to 6 handsets (Panasonic KX-TPA50) to one basis station (Panasonic KX-TGP500).
- You can conduct 3 parallel calls per basis station in total.
- Neither the extension name nor the extension number will be shown on the display of the handset. The port number will be displayed. It shows you the number of the port that the handset is registered with on the basis station.
- You can give the handset a name in order to distinguish it from other handsets. To do this clock on the menu of your handset, then go to basic settings and click on name handset.
- You have no access to the main phonebook of the telephone system. You have yet the possibility to create a local phonebook on your handset.
- The handsets do not have a XML menu.
- The default language of the handset is English. To change the language to German, click on Menu > Initial settings > Select language > Deutsch.
- For the moment, it is not possible to deactivate the feature Call waiting indication.
- Panasonic has different hardware- and firmware combinations for each region. Overview:
|Europa without UK|
|UK / Asia|
|USA / Kanada|
|Russia / Ukraine||KX-TGP500B04||22.xx|