A fully integrated Skype for Business enterprise solution with all of the Cloud PBX telephony features that you’d expect from a business phone system.
Whether you’re using Office 365 with Skype for Business, or Skype for Business Enterprise, you can use the same familiar interface to make and receive calls – and gain access to more than 150 enterprise-grade PBX features and functions.
- Completely intuitive for users who are familiar with the Skype for Business environment, on desktops and mobile devices.
- Provides a wide range of functions from both systems, with call control directly from the Skype for Business interface.
- Full call management including IVR, queues, voicemail, missed calls and more.
- Hybrid solution, ideal for organisations that don’t need to switch all their users to Skype for Business.
- Provides the proven capabilities of Skype for Business, without the considerable expense of having to purchase a separate server.
- Add or remove your NFON for Skype for Business licenses on a monthly basis, just as with all of your other NFON extensions.
- Flexibility comes as standard with our 30 day rolling contract.
- We can enable your existing Skype for Business Enterprise licenses and host them via our system.
- Billing is completely transparent and completed monthly, per tariff and employee.
As a standalone product, Skype for Business Enterprise is a fantastic collaboration tool, but it misses the enterprise grade PBX telephony functionality that people need, and this is where we come in. The fusion of telephony and Skype for Business has to start at the Cloud level – not just a dial-tone, but a genuinely integrated solution with full enterprise voice features. Things like call recording, prioritised ring groups or even just night service, and a myriad of other vital telephony functions. So when someone tells you they integrate with Skype for Business, it’s time to ask the tough questions.
Please call 0203 740 6740 for more information and pricing.
Click here for the product leaflet.
Read more with our "Because you're nobody's guinea pig" presentation.
Download our NFON for Skype for Business whitepaper.