Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
Easily link smartphones to the telephone system with the FMC client. You can then be reached at your office phone number while out of the office and can make use of all the functions of your telephone system – worldwide. This also allows for clear separation of costs for private and business calls (keyword “Bring your own device”).
The FMC client always looks for the cheapest connection – via WLAN and VoIP, or using the mobile network – and constantly optimises your costs. This for example means you incur no telephone expenses for internal calls via WLAN, and the callback function makes calls abroad particularly inexpensive.
- Directly link mobiles to your telephone system as an extension using FMC client (Apple iOS, Blackberry, Android, Nokia Symbian)
- One-Number concept: only one number to call
- Worldwide connection*** to the telephone system via WLAN or mobile network (GSM/UMTS/LTE)
- Seamless* call deflection between networks – if desired even via mobile network connection
- System functions** (e.g. administrative assistant function, toggle calls, etc.) also on your mobile
- Available at your mobile parallel via mobile number and the telephone system’s landline number (two input ports to the mobile)
- Simply select from the mobile whether to place calls from the mobile or through the system***
- Callback function (User Outcall) for low priced calls abroad ***
- Reverse callback function** for optimal landline flat rate use during the term of a mobile service agreement
- Call-Through function for optionally placing and accounting for all outgoing mobile calls centrally using the telephone system.
* Depending on device
** With active UMTS/WLAN connection
*** Depending on the respective mobile network and terms of the cell phone contract