Skype for Business
Skype for Business connects Microsoft Skype for Business with the NFON Cloud Telephone System. It lets you use Skype for Business and its features, together with all of the functionality and benefits of the NFON Cloud Telephone System, including a connection to the public telephone network.
The system can be rolled out one workstation at a time and works with all kinds of devices. You decide precisely who uses Skype for Business in your company and who does not. Set-up direct calls to internal and external contacts from within Outlook simply with the click of a mouse button. You also receive incoming calls on your Skype for Business client.
The service can be used either with existing, valid Skype for Business licences or with licences supplied by NFON.
- Reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) of your business communication
- Increases productivity of your employees
- Easy scalable if your business grows or declines
- Highly flexible because combinable with other services
- Greater efficiency of your organisation
- NFON telephone system functions available via Skype for Business
- Operation and maintenance takes place in the NFON data centre - no on-site installation
- Use Microsoft Skype for Business as a fully functional terminal device
- Receive and drop internal and external calls with a mouse click
- Full Skype for Business functions, such as presence, chat, video conferencing
- Usable per individual extension, no forced migration of old phones
- Emergency call functionality based on the location