The customer must ensure his network environment meets the requirements specified under item 1. In the case of additional work required by NFON due to non-compliance with these obligations, NFON is entitled to bill these to the customer.
The customer is obligated:
- To ensure, before using call forwarding, that calls will not be forwarded to a line which is also forwarding calls and that the person the line is assigned to agrees to receiving the forwarded calls.
- To take simple measures as instructed by NFON or one a service provider authorized by NFON In line with his cooperation duties.
- Simple measures can be e.g. turning off and on as well as operating the respective components or enabling remote access for NFON. If the customer does not have personnel with adequate technical skills to carry out these measures, processing of trouble reports may be delayed.
- To notify employees that he can review call logs which also include calls to (e.g.) counseling hotlines. The customer further agrees to notify his employees that in the case of mobile or shared use of telephony devices, emergency calls will only be routed to the emergency dispatch center assigned to the telephone number being used.
- Cordless/wireless communication (DECT, WIFI, GSM etc.) is significantly more susceptible to interference from external systems than corded communication. This interference cannot be ruled out. NFON cannot guarantee trouble-free use.