To configure your NCTI premium / CRM Client with your IP telephone, both have to be connected to each other. Follow these steps:
-Log in to the administration portal with your username and password.
-Click on Elements End devices and search for your extension.
– Choose the latest firmware supported by NCTI Premium for your telephone.
– Choose the correct location. This enables the correct downloading of the data from the server. The uaCSTA settings have to be implemented in the location or directly in the end device.
If the uaCSTA settings are shown in the location, the configuration of the end device is completed.
– Enter the CTI server IP address e.g. 192.168.30.145.
– Enter port 6060.
– Choose the UDP or TLS protocol.
– Should you use the TLS connection, please block port 21050 and add port 21051 to the IP address (e.g. 127.0.0.1:21051)
– Enter the password of your CTI server.
– Click on Save to save your settings.
To connect the CTI Client with your telephone, the latter must be recognised as a primary device.
After configuring the telephone, check whether the telephone is assigned to your extension as primary device.
– Go to Targets and enter your extension into the search field.
– Double click on your extension to go to the settings of your extension. Check under the phone devices section whether your device is marked as a primary device. If not, check the respective box.
– Click on Save.
⇒The settings are now permanent and the NCTI premium Client can connect with your phone.