When accessing the voice menu of your VoiceMail system for the first time
you should also set up your personal voicemail.
For more detailed information, please refer to the voicemail leaflet.
- Press the voicemail key on the snom telephone, to access the voicemail system’s voice menu.
- Then dial “0 Mailbox Options”, to set up your voice mailbox
- Now, dial “1” to record an announcement should you be unavailable.
- Record your message, then press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording and “3” to rerecord.
The administration portal allows you to set up custom voicemail announcements for each extension. However, they must be in .mp3 or .wav format.