There are various options for placing a call
With the receiver:
- Pick up the receiver, enter the numbers and tap on the context area or confirm the telephone number with .
- or enter the desired telephone number and pick up the receiver.
With the headset:
- Press to switch into the headset mode.
- Enter the telephone number and tap on the context area or confirm the telephone number with .
With the speaker / microphone:
- Enter the telephone number and press .
Calling a number from the call list
- Tap on , or .
- The telephone numbers of recent missed, incoming or outgoing calls are shown to you in the respective list.Select the respective telephone number using .
- Tap on the desired telephone number, to place the call.
Calling telephone numbers from the phone book:
- Tap on to access the phone book.
- Use the arrow keys to select the respective name. You can also enter the first letter (or additional letters) to navigate through the list.
- Tap on the name, to select the number.
Dialling numbers via virtual keys (function keys):
- Tap on to show the “virtual keys”.
- To phone John e.g., simply press the “virtual key”. You are now connected. These function keys can be configured with nControl.