1.2. Placing calls
There are various methods for placing a call:
With the receiver
- Pick up the receiver, enter the number number and press [ENTER] to confirm the telephone number.
- or enter the desired telephone number and pick up the receiver.
With the speaker / microphone
- Enter the telephone number and press [SP-PHONE/HEADSET].
Calling a number from the call list
- Press the softkey and select [Call list] and confirm with [ENTER].
- This displays the telephone numbers for the last missed, incoming and outgoing telephone numbers. Select the respective telephone number using .
- Select the respective telephone number and press [ENTER] to place the call.
Calling a number from the phone book
- Press the softkey to access the phone book.
- Use the arrow keys to select the respective name. Alternatively, you can also use the “Search” softkey to enter an initial (or additional letter) and confirm with the “Enter” softkey, which displays a list of search results.
- Select the respective phone book entry and press [ENTER] to place the call.
Dialing the number via function keys
- Press the respective function keys on your telephone to place a call.
- Refer to “2.2. Function keys” for options to program function keys.
- Refer to the administration portal manual for instructions on configuring the function keys for your extension.