3.1. Initial set-up
When accessing the voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal voicemail.
For more detailed information, please refer to the voicemail leaflet.
- Press the voicemail key on the Panasonic telephone to access the voice menu of the voicemail system.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mailbox
- Now, press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now, record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to rerecord.
The administration portal allows you to set up custom voicemail announcements for each extension.
However, they must be in .mp3 or .wav format.