When accessing the voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal voicemail.
For more detailed information, please refer to the voicemail leaflet.
- Press the voicemail key on the Panasonic telephone to access the voice menu of the voicemail system.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mailbox
- Now, press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now, record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to rerecord.