Removing a party from a conference call / toggling:
a) On KX-UT113 / KX-UT123:
- Press during a conference call.
- Party 2 is placed on hold but you may continue speaking with party 1.
- To switch between the two parties (toggle), press the key.
- To end one of the calls, simply hang up while the call with this party is active.
- The party is now disconnected.
- Press the key. You can now continue the call with party 2.
b) On KX-UT133 / KX-UT136:
1. Press during a conference call.
2. Both parties are placed on hold and another line is now open. Note: Once has been pressed you cannot continue the conference call.
3. To switch between the two parties (toggle), please press the respective function keys on the right side of your Panasonic telephone (KX-UT133 / KX-UT136 only) indicating the lines in use (these can only be function keys, which have not yet been programmed). The function key flashes green when the party is placed on “hold”. A steady green light indicates you are in an active call.
4. To end one of the calls, simply hang up while the call with this party is active.
5. The party is now disconnected.
6. Press the flashing green function key on the right side of the telephone. You can now continue the conversation with party 2.