3. Placing calls
Dialling with line open
Press to place the call.
- Dial the number.
- Press to end the call.
Dialling before picking up
Dial the number.
- Press to place the call.
- To end the call press .
Press and hold one of the keys (0-9) for three seconds until the call is placed. (first, you have to assign a telephone number from the phone book to the key).
From the call list
- Press the left side of the navigation key to open the call list.
- Scroll to the respective name or number and press .
From the phone book
- Press Menu to access the main menu.
- Scroll to Phone book and press Select.
- Scroll to Find name and press Select.
- Search for the name you wish to call and press to connect the call.