When accessing the voice menu of your voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal answering system.
Please refer to the voicemail leaflet for detailed information.
1. Dial *793 on your Panasonic mobile handset or press button to access the voice menu of your voice mail system.
2. Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mail.
3. Now press:
- „1“, to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- „2“, to record a message in the event if the hone is busy.
- „3“, to record your name.
- „4“, to record a temporary announcement.
4. Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
1. Dial *793 on your handset or
2. Press or
3. Dial the extension numnber, which is assigned to your mailbox (see administration portal).