When accessing the voice menu of your voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal answering system.
- Please refer to the voicemail leaflet for detailed information.
- Dial *793 on your Panasonic mobile handset or press on the base telephone to access the voice menu of your voicemail system.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mailbox
- Now press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to rerecord.
- Press on the base telephone.
- Dial *793 from the Panasonic mobile handset.
- Dial the direct dial/extension assigned on the service site for accessing voicemail.