2.1. Initial set-up
When accessing the voice menu of your voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal answering system.
Please refer to the voicemail leaflet for detailed information.
- Press *793 on the Panasonic mobile handset to access the voice menu of the voicemail system.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mailbox.
- Now press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to rerecord.
Use the administration portal to record custom voicemail announcements for each extension. However, the formats must be in .mp3 or .wav format.