When accessing the voice menu of your voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal answering system.
Please refer to the voicemail leaflet for detailed information.
- Press on the mobile handset to access the voice menu of the voicemail system.
- Then select 0 Mailbox Options to set up your voice mailbox.
- Now press 1 to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now record your message and press # to end the recording.
- Press 1 to accept the recording, 2 to replay the recording, and 3 to rerecord.
- Dial *793 or press on your mobile handset.
- Dial the direct dial/extension assigned on the administration portal for accessing the voicemail.