Creating a Cloudya Meet & Share Meeting in Outlook
1. Open your Outlook calendar and create a new event (meeting or appointment).
2. Open the options menu in the upper right-hand corner. Choose the Cloudya Meet & Share option and click on Add a meeting.
3. If you are not logged in to Cloudya, a login screen will automatically appear. Enter your Cloudya credentials.
You can skip this step if you are already logged in to your Cloudya account.
4. A URL for your Cloudya meeting has been added to your event.
5. You have now created a Cloudya meeting. You will also find the URL for your Cloudya meeting in the event info of your calendar.