We support the use of the mobile app on the following operating systems:
- Android 8 and above / iOS 12 and above
- rooted Android/jailbreaked iOS mobile phones will not be supported!
Once you are logged in, you will see the start screen of the app.
The app is divided into 5 major sections:
- User settings
- Search bar
- Telephone menu
- Telephone / Dial field
- App bar
Now more on each section:
Here you will find the following features:
- log in and log off from the app
- select the device you would like to call with
- add devices you would like to call with (C2D target)
- switch between your devices
You can make calls via the app, via your extension i.e. the device connected to your extension (e.g. desktop telephone) or another target e.g. your mobile phone.
This feature is called Click to Dial (C2D).
You select the target via which you want to make calls and all your calls will be made via this target.
When the app menu is closed, you can see your name and the device you are calling with in left top corner.
- If you would like to add a new external number you would like to call with, click on your name in the upper left corner.
You will be taken to the App menu.
- Click on the + sign in the "Call with" section.
An input field opens up. Here you can now enter your new external number, e.g. a hotel room telephone from the hotel room you are currently staying in.
- Enter a name and telephone number for the external number.
- Click on Save.
The City Hotel number appears now in the list of devices you can make calls with.
- To make a call via the hotel room number, click on the City Hotel entry.
The hotel room telephone is now selected as your device to make calls.
Search the pbx and your private phone book. Search results are clustered.
The telephone menu of the mobile app is devided into three tabs:
Find more information on how to make calls in the chapter Telephone - how to make calls.
Under the telephone tab, you will also find your favourite list and conferences.
Under the History tab, you will find all your calls and voicemails.
You can filter the history via the filter symbol in the search bar or delete entries via the pen symbol.
Here you will find all app parameters, e.g. the following features:
- Call forwarding
- Call Through number
- Register phone number
- App permissions
- Data protection
- Dial here the telephone number you wish to call
- Use the DTMF field to enter the telephone number you wish to call or to enter conference room PINs
You will find two functions in the app bar: a shortcut for switching between your call forwarding profiles under the arrow symbol and next to it the DND function.